Saturday, March 26, 2011

The End of a new Begining

When I first started this project, I truly didn't know what to expect. I was nurvous because I created this product that was not a technologic device or creation, so I was curious as to how I could relate it back to subjects based on technology. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was able to do so every week!

With that being said, I think the reason why my project evolved over time had to do with the forced posts incorporating technology. I was able to hit a wide array of business tactics in an innovative way that only improved my product and the business power behind it further. Also, the comments that I read under each post were really helpful and really were insightful as to how this product could be pushed to the next level.

The overall experience I think was a good one. This project allowed for me to try something different -- I am no way interested in running my own business, marketing, or technology (to an extent). At times, I almost found this fun! I would always sit in lecture and take mental notes about things I could write about and would look at other products in a new way in terms of their possible advances in the market. This was a great learning experience and, hey, you never know.... ear buddies might just be the new BIG thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment